Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dead Terrorist

I know that it is wrong to be happy after the news of a death, but I believe that this is absolutely justifiable. I am not a violent person or applaud anything of this nature. I truly agree with the comments that this world will be a better place without this monster. I have no personal friend or family loss in the twin towers tragedies; but to ME, it should be taken as a personal attack to every single citizen of this country. Any attack to us is an attack to our children and loved ones. I know that peace on earth would be ideal - but come on....that is never going to happen with people that have no limits and no conscience about anyone. Terrorist suck. Glad that the most wanted man in the world is gone. Bin Laden totally created sadness and chaos in and to our country. Now to make sure that nobody else can get to us like he did....

I thank each and every person serving our country for keeping us safe. Eric my cousin is on the top of my list. I have the utmost respect for him. :-)

Eldahg

No comments:

Post a Comment